Our multinational partner, a global pharmaceutical parallel importer of original pharmacy and hospital medicine is looking for a Business Controller.
• Investment calculations
• Budget preparation and follow-up
• Analyzing proposals for new business initiatives (“feasibility studies”)
• Analyzing performance, total company and by department
• Product cost calculations
• Developing internal reporting and KPIs
• Auditing internal figures
• Training the organization in having a financial mindset
• University degree in Economics or Finance and Accountancy.
• 5+ years relevant experience with business controlling, preferably with foreign parent company.
• Proficiency in English, spoken and written.
• Experience with manufacturing and logistics, preferably from pharmaceuticals
• Manage the new business proposals from financial perspective, providing financial evaluation and risk mitigation
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Good presentation skills
• Flexible, willing to travell a few times a year
• Ability of multi-tasking
• Fast growing company background
• Competitive salary
• Friendly work environment
• Opportunity of continous advancement
• Energetic team