- Support the performance management, present financial and operational performance for the businesses.
- Manage a proactive business partnering relationship between finance and stakeholders.
- Make financial reports and analysis to support the decision making procedures for business partners, provide detailed analysis of focus areas of performance.
- Deal with forecasting, planning, monitoring of commercial activities and support business case preparation.
- Support continuous improvement and business analysis capability through the development of techniques and information to improve management decisions.
- Driving overall monthly business performance objectives through P&L review meetings.
- Co-ordination of annual plan preparation and loading of final approved plan.
- Fluent English knowledge is a must, German knowledge is an advantage
- University degree in Economics preferably in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5-7 years of experience in revenue controlling, performance reporting or similar preferably in a multinational environment
- Good SAP and Ms Excel knowledge
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Continuous professional development
- Modern office environment, easily accessible workplace
- Challenging tasks