The Systems and Processes (S&P) department provides operational support to the company organization and drives the global infrastructure programs and operational excellence projects as defined in the Supply Chain Management roadmap.
- INCIDENT MANAGEMENT: Provide support on incidents that hamper end-users to work with the system(s) or execute the processes by solving the deviation in expected behaviour or putting a work-around in place.
- SERVICE REQUESTS: Provide support on “how-to” questions and ad hoc activities that enable end users to execute their function,
- Control and provide user authorizations of systems according the ICS standards (SOD regulation).
- Execute mass updates to update supply chain and order management data on request of the end user.
- Provide consultancy to end users and (higher) management on complex supply chain topics.
- TRAINING: train the user community to operate and optimize the use of the processes, procedures and supporting systems.
- Ensure that all materials (procedures, working instructions and training material) are in place, up to date and easily accessible for end users. When necessary S&P will write and update these materials.
- Pro-active identification of required training needs in the user community.
- MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT: Responsible for the creation and maintenance of supply chain and data models to make sure customer orders and manufacturing orders can be flawlessly received/sent, processed and delivered. (Creation and maintenance can be executed by another department).
- Provide the user community with the system tools and processes to continuously monitor the data consistency and accuracy.
- Drive improvements to ensure effective and efficient master data processes and high quality of mater data within the supporting systems.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Initiate / drive improvements to obtain effective and efficient supply chain processes in line with BBSC targets. Improvements can be realized by a change to the software, process, reports or the documentation of the supporting system or business process.
- Translate business requirements into procedures, processes or functional system specifications and put them forward through the change control and implementation process.
- PROJECT SUPPORT & EXECUTION: Represent the business in supply chain management projects with relation to systems and processes as defined in the agreed SCM roadmap or by local management.
- Drive and support system related projects.
- GENERAL: Establish and maintain a solid network between different organization units that S&P has a relation with. The S&P Business Consultant acts as a liaison between second line support and the end user community.
- Bachelor/University degree
- ERP/SAP experience (preferred) Excel - high level
- Planning-, logistics experience (must)
- Project management methodology
- Fluency in English is required Pro-activity, persistence
- Prioritization skills
- Structured thinking
- Creative and innovative attitude
- Ability to work in cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Analytical skills
- Strong commitment to achieve personal and organisational objectives
- Flexible, adapts to rapidly changing environment
- Communicates with clarity, structure and conscious communication
Please send us your English CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése