Are you looking for a new challenge and international career?
We are looking for a candidate who has experience with production, and would like to improve in the field of logistics. Please send your English CV if you feel suitable for the position.
- Provide support on incidents that hamper end-users to work with the system(s) or execute the processes by solving the deviation in expected behaviour or putting a work-around in place.
- Provide support on “how-to” questions and ad hoc activities that enable end users to execute their function.
- Control and provide user authorizations of systems according the
- Execute mass updates to update supply chain and order management data on request of the end user.
- Provide consultancy to end users and (higher) management on complex supply chain topics.
- Train the user community to operate and optimize the use of the processes, procedures and supporting systems.
- Ensure that all materials (procedures, working instructions and training material) are in place, up to date and easily accessible for end users.
- Pro-active identification of required training needs in the user community.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of supply chain and data models to make sure customer orders and manufacturing orders can be flawlessly received/sent, processed and delivered.
- Provide the user community with the system tools and processes to continuously monitor the data consistency and accuracy.
- Drive improvements to ensure effective and efficient master data processes and high quality of mater data within the supporting systems.
- Initiate / drive improvements to obtain effective and efficient supply chain processes in line with BBSC targets.
- Improvements can be realized by a change to the software, process, reports or the documentation of the supporting system or business process.
- Translate business requirements into procedures, processes or functional system specifications and put them forward through the change control and implementation process.
- Represent the business in supply chain management projects with relation to systems and processes as defined in the agreed SCM roadmap or by local management.
- Drive and support system related projects.
- Establish and maintain a solid network between different organization units that S&P has a relation with. The S&P Business Consultant acts as a liaison between second line support and the end user community.
- Bachelor/University degree in Business administration, Information/Communication Technology or Logistics or equivalent.
- APICS CPIM/CIRM (preferred)
- SAP certification (preferred)
- Project management methodology (preferred)
- Fluency in English is required
- Pro-activity, self starting, taking initiative and continuously seeking improvement possibilities
- Creative and innovative attitude
- Customer delivery focus
- Team-player in a potentially virtual team
- Ability to work in cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Setting priorities together with stakeholders
- Embedding quality standards in daily work
- Time management and planning skills
- Strong problem preventing, conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong commitment to achieve personal and organisational objectives
- Taking ownership
- Flexible, adapts to rapidly changing environment
- Communicates with clarity, structure and conciseness in both one to one and group situations. Adopts presentation to level of listener or reader.