Provide administrative and organizational support to the partner functions, like Managing Director and Financial Controller.
· Mailing, post service, couriers - Handling and registration of incoming and outgoing mail.
· Business related reservations. (Flight ticket, accommodation, car rental, meeting locations)
· Making of expense claims for CSC Managers. Control of expense claims for Customer Service.
· Installation queries in case of entry / exit of employees.
· Supervision of meeting rooms, printer rooms (2nd floor), tearoom, kitchen and storage room in the basement
· Guest management
· Preparing the request form for AMEX cards for new hires.
· Collecting and control of the claims for monthly fringe benefits (travel expenses) and deliver the sheets to payroll provider company for payroll closure.
· 1Collecting relevant attendance sheets and overtime order forms and deliver it to HR for payroll closure.
· Entry & Exit procedure of employees
· Introduction, showing facility, photo, hand over equipments (badge, mobile, office supplies)
· Badge withdrawal, take back mobile equipments, AMEX card.
· Car rentals.
· Badge management – permanent, visitor
· Arrangements of Pos and reservations for HR queries (trainings, events)
· Distribution of the monthly salary slips, meal vouchers, public transportation passes.
· Managing office decorations.
· Supervising the cleaning service. (Queries, complaints.)
· Substitution according to valid Substitution Plan.
· Necessary VISA arrangements via supplier
· Control the incoming business travel requests and have overall view on a cycle.
· Contact towards AMEX regarding travel service issues.
· Creating and supervising the process for parking lot reservations.
· Monitoring the use of the parking lot, in charge to adjust current set up.
- Bachelor/University degree
- Fluent English
- Experience in administration, or office management
- Assistant experience
- Good communication skills
Please send us your English CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése