- Creation and description of business processes and models;
- Transformation of customer needs in the system requirements;
- Clarification of requirements, analysis of documents, workshops, visits to the customer, describing use cases, business analysis, tasks and processes;
- Evaluation of information derived from various sources, the resolution of conflicts in the requirements, decomposition information at the highest level in more detailed information.
- Experience in formulating functional requirements
- Strong analytical skills, including the correct interpretation of customer needs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The skills of professional interaction with different groups of project staff (including executives, managers and experts on specific issues)
- German and English at a level sufficient for professional communication (reading and writing documents, correspondence, participation in calls, trips)
- Knowledge of UML
- Experience in negotiating with business representatives, not familiar with IT.