Our Client is looking for a candidate who easily overviews the business processes and able to implement them to the company’s informatics system. This person would work closely with project managers all over the EMEA region, therefore the candidate should be a communicative, creative and reliable individual. The projects and expectations are very demanding, so if you are looking for a challenging position, where you can improve your business skills, please apply.
- The department responsible for system deployments, improvements and provide support to the business in their major tasks, respond to external and internal customer requests.
- Use Siebel as theCRMtool in EMEA,SAPas the ERP and maintains several internal and external processes. Project Management Organization (PMO) is responsible for system deployments, improvements and provides support to the business in their major tasks.
- Business Analyst will work closely together with other Analysts and Project Managers in the local office with the PMO clients, the "business users" deploying, maintaining and improving Siebel and business processes in various countries.
- The analyst will plan / design, improve and / or implement processes for the company.
- Responsible for data collection from involved parties, systems, managing queries, and following up on metrics or deliver related training to users.
- Business Analyst will be responsible to understand the entire structure and behavior of the systems, be familiar with their functions and possibilities.
- Business Analyst is required to fully understand Service Delivery processes and the supporting system functions.
- Ensure efficient run of the tests based on the processes and recommendations defined in the scenario.
- Document the testing, report progress and issues using the referenced tool
- Business Analyst will have to understand maintain level of knowledge of all relevant business scenarios and run the tests in Siebel environment, and validate the processes.
- Monitoring: Ensure that activities are running as expected and efficient coordination or monitoring tool is in place for all required quality and project metrics
- Create training document based on the scenarios following the given templates if required.
- Business Analyst needs to follow the Quality and environmental policy where applicable
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Understand system architecture and IT concerns
- Experience in Customer Relation Management
- Experience in process development
- Business & system support of some ERP or CRM systems like SAP, Oracle, Siebel
- English Advanced Working proficiency level
- Sufficient knowledge and experience in Microsoft Excel
- International context knowledge
- Rigorous, Autonomous
- Deliver on time
- Good Communication and Reporting
- Excellent teamwork
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Stay updated with all my vacancies by adding me on LinkedIn: