Our historical multinational partner is looking for a Business Analyst to its Budapest located office.
Your main tasks will be the following:
- Automation and delivery of performance & sales management reports.
- Developing data integrity through standardization of processes and tools.
- Provide accurate and on time delivery of various deliverables, maintaining KPIs, power point decks, secondary research, data mining and be an analytical backstop for the stakeholders.
- It is expected to communicate with key internal customer stakeholders continously.
- Considerable drive and energy, self-driven
- Highly analytical: able to grasp complex concepts and - synthesize new knowledge quickly
- Excellent communication skills Business and market oriented
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- First level university degree mainly in engineering, business or economics; master degree in business management
- Excellent analytical and Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple projects in parallel
- Good Excel skills
- Willing to develop VBA, Access and database management skills
- Work in a multicultural and highly professional team with global exposure
- Carrier and development opportunities
- Young and highly motivated team members
- Great degree of independence
- Flexible and friendly working environment
- Competitive compensation package