Do you use Excel on advanced level?
Are you familiar with macros and pivot tables?
Are you an analytical person who is passionate about working with numbers?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you as Business Analyst at our client, a multinational telecommunication company.
- Support the management team in strategic and tactical management decisions by providing the necessary business information for prompt decision making.
- Create and maintain regular business reports, identify and investigate key trends of business. Proactively improve the management information system, implement new applications, dashboards, workflows, key indicators across the organization.
- Collect data from various databases and creating regular management reports
- Identify trends, highs and lows in report output
- Create visual representation of output data in dashboards, slide packs
- Present report findings to management and stakeholders
- Optimization and integration of Excel based dashboards and spread sheets using macros, pivots
- Development of one-off database scripts for analytical purposes
- Implementation of new administrative databases and operation support applications, workflows using MS tools such as Excel, Access and SharePoint 2010 environment
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of key business processes and reporting needs by continuous pro-active communication to the top management
- Excellent Excel skills (Pivot tables, Macros)
- Strong numerical skills
- Fluency in English
- Analytical view on business processes and KPIs
- Good visualisation skills
- Presentation skills & experience
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent opportunity to work for a strong, multinational company
- Attractive salary and compensation package
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company
- Training and development possibilities