Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification services, helping clients to manage risks and to enhance their performance in the fields of quality, health and safety, environment and social responsibility. With a staff of 70,000 employees in over 1,200 offices, Bureau Veritas is present in more than 140 countries.
Our Budapest office is seeking a
with a demonstrated ability to design and conduct market research studies using appropriate methodologies including quantitative, qualitative, primary, and secondary market research techniques. The scope of such studies are covering the B2B markets of Bureau Veritas in all European countries. The Business Analyst is a member of the European Business Intelligence team and is based in Budapest.
- Analyze market trends, synthesize data and information, identify opportunities, draw sound conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations to guide go-to-market strategy and product development
- Extract and analyse key customer and project information
- Monitor KPIs and strategy of key competitors
- Present market research results through reports and presentations
- BA or MA in Economics
- Min. 2 years of work experience preferably on related field (market research, B2B)
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Fluency in English and preferably in another European language
- Strong analytical background
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Dynamic international environment
- Career perspective and internal mobility within the Bureau Veritas network
Please send your CV with cover letter to the email address below.