Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services is an internal service provider of Sapa, delivering end-to-end Information Services (IS), Information Technology (IT) and Financial Shared Services (FSS) to Sapa locations globally. Sapa Shared Services has 3 major hubs: Székesfehérvár (Hungary), Jaipur (India) and Pittsburgh (USA).
Sapa Shared Services is a true multinational organization with more than 400 employees located in 20 countries with one common goal; provide the best services to our clients. Sapa Shared Services enables Sapa businesses to focus on core operations, while we focus on the back-office processes.
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
The Business Analyst will lead and/or participate in end-to-end process reviews from requirement analysis through solution delivery in the Finance and Procurement area
- Gather and analyze business requirements
- Identify process improvements opportunities
- Translate end user requests into professional documentation i.e. requirement specification, solution design
- Analyze 3rd party solutions in the market, recommend best match for requirements
- Liaise with various teams and individuals at all levels
- Continuously strive for process and solution improvements, adapting new technologies
- Assist in solution and benefit realization end to end –solution delivery, testing, change management, etc.
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- 5+ years experience in a multinational environment (SSC, manufacturing industry)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform complex analyses
- Detail and result oriented
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of finance and other related business processes of a manufacturing company
- Working in an international / shared services environment, experience in other fields are of great advantage, i.e. supply chain, logistics, sales, HR
- Knowledge of project and change management methodologies within IT
- Experience applying common standards in documentations i.e. APQC PCF, BPMN is a plus
- College or University (IT /Business Degree or Equivalent)
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel
Reasons why you should join us:
Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization.
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.