One of the world’s premier Electronics Contract Manufacturer (EMS) serving the fastest segments of the global EMS market. The Company end-to-end manufacturing solutions to large OEMs primarily in the automotive, communications, computing, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical systems, and multimedia markets. The Company is at the forefront of the industry due to its commitment to leading-edge technology, cost effective manufacturing and unparallel customer service.
The Company has the following employment opportunity at the SGS business unit (repair and services):
The Business Analyst objective is to understand the business, the variables that influence it, to find data, analyze it and present it in order to support management decisions and provide business insights.
Own the Operations and Service management reports, analysis and dashboards
Prepare reports dashboards and business reviews
Initiate and lead processes to improve data driven information.
Initiate and promote analysis on key business elements.
Analyze available and newly identified data set to Baseline historical trends and KPI`s
Identify potential correlation patterns
Build predictive models on funnel conversion, forecasting, product tractions, product supportability etc.
Produce ‘how-to’ documentation and train various users
Plan and execute ad-hoc data analytics assignments
Maintain and improve Metrics reporting between RCT and customers and between RCT and vendors.
· 4+ years in a repair or manufacturing environment with Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
· Knowledgeable in Quality System Requirements with experience in ISO 9001 or ISO 13485, including quality assurance, investigation, problem solving, corrective action principles and practices is desired.
· Must have experience in a demanding fast paced environment
· Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with customers and suppliers
· Strong experience with database structure and query and Windows SW Tools (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint,etc.). Oracle experience preferred.
· Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
· Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
If you are interested in this position, please send your English and Hungarian CV’s to E-mail cím megjelenítése