Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
- Uses application concepts, project management concepts and knowledge of system structures and design to provide guidance to Business Users requesting functional changes or enhancements.
- Gathers system requirements for complex enhancements.
- Develops and documents test plans and system processes
- Conducts system testing and facilitates meetings
- Acts as a mentor for the team and provides knowledge and guidance as necessary.
- Coordinates application upgrade testing across multiple system/functional areas.
- Works with Training Department on system changes.
- Provides application specific research with regard to setups and process flow.
- Provides research and support for business application systems.
- May assign work to other Information Technology (IT) Business Analysts as needed.
- 5 years of application support or development experience working with marketing, sales or customer service.
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce.com Sales Cloud experience working with:
Accounts/Contacts (Person Accounts), Opportunities, Campaigns, Leads, Dashboards, Reports, Events, Profiles
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience defining system requests and writing functional documentation.
- Ability to gather, relate, and assess data and provide recommendations by applying
business knowledge and analytical skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service oriented attitude.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Growing organization and team
- Attractive compensation package
- Development opportunities
- The office is located in the city center