Reed Specialist Recruitment's international client in now looking for aBusiness Analyst of Logistics.
Business Analyst - Logistics
The purpose of the role is role is the support and project implementation of information technology solutions in the logistic management process areas in EMEA region.
This position will report into the EMEA IT Planning and Transportation Lead and will be a part of a multi-national Supply Chain IT team in the region.
This role will be responsible for the delivery, support, automation, and improvement of processes and system functionality within the Supply Chain function on EMEA level.
The Business Analyst will work closely with information technology, supply chain, and commercial teams (Customer Operations, Logistics, Procurement, and Finance) to understand the key processes related to order management, customer interaction, and automation of transaction processing with partners.
- Partner with internal business customers in Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement, and Finance to understand their related business processes.
- Work with and support the global Business Analyst Network to develop and manage enterprise solutions to problems that best enable the business to succeed.
- Analyze requirements, plan, design, configure, and test solutions in the related process areas utilizing change control processes and procedures, including the documentation of requirements, solution designs, and functional design documentation.
- Provide key user training as required.
- Drive improvements and enhancements to processes and systems in the related functions with a specific focus on increasing the company’s ability to transact electronically with customers and business partners.
- Work with IT and business partners to develop process and system strategy, road-mapping, and project engagement documentation.
- Provide second level operational support in logistics processes and systems
- Understanding and supporting integration issues that affect the applications supporting customer interaction.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements either in existing designs or by adopting new functionalities available in the marketplace.
- Configuration of all of SAP logistics functionality. Maintain other logistics platform components as necessary including proprietary solutions in Java, .NET, etc. (logistics portals, global trade compliance systems). Configure, monitor and maintain business-to-business logistics integrations using SAP EDI.
- Drive improvements and enhancements with our TLM processes and sites
- Cross-functional work with FI, MM, QM, ABAP, Security, Basis, Operations, Commercial and other teams as necessary to resolve technical and process issues
- Identify opportunities for process improvements either in existing designs or by adopting new functionalities available in ECC 6.0
- Search and Implement SAP’s OSS system
- Bachelor degree preferred, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or related field
- Fluent English language skills
- Minimum 3 years SAP Logistics Execution configuration experience. Strong experience with SAP Sales and Distribution modules, master data, and materials management.
- Minimum of 3 years experience on SAP implementations that include
- Intercompany trading scenarios (STO, direct shipment, 3rd party, consignment)
- Strong understanding of inbound and outbound EDI and IDOC functions
- Good understanding of material and batch classification structure
- Self starter with the ability to work independently within the multinational culture and adapt to the core values of results orientation, agility, courage and candor, and relationships and networking
- Demonstrate effectiveness in meeting with users and management to define complex business requirements in sufficient detail to determine the appropriate SAP/technical configuration or development required, or to document why the requirement cannot be satisfied by an SAP-based solution
- Ability to work with a process person to develop, document and translate business requirements into conceptual designs
- Ability to write functional design specifications for logistics related custom programming (strong understanding of ABAP programming methods and language)
- Experience with general reporting requirements and platforms such as SAP Business Warehouse, Business Objects, Cast Iron
- Relationships and networks, courage and candor. The candidate must be able to influence a broad network of IT and functional business counterparts.
- Very strong analytical and communication skills
- Results oriented
- Eager to learn, self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Lean or Six Sigma qualifications and/or training are desirable
- Availability to travel frequently (25%)
- SAP ECC 6.0 – Sales and Distribution, Logistics
- Electronic data interchange with major ERP platform
- SAP certification in one or more modules is appreciated
For further information of the role please contact
REED Specialist Recruitment
Consultant Sales & Marketing
E-mail cím megjelenítése
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 12. Budapest, Hungary
Tel: + 36 1 88 33 514 (Direct)