This position belongs to our multinational client's Europe Client Service organization. Moreover it is connected to an internal support organization as 1st level member in support team.
Customers are the Centre of Excellence end-users and all local office users in Europe who are using Nordic and International Leasing System systems for daily operation.
- technical and business support as 1st entry point in service support team in case of incidents that are reported by customers
- following the defined issue handling process
- following quality rules and standards are defined by the company
- education of customers for using of systems, managing the newcomer education for all new end-users
- making proposal for it in line with business directives
- frequently reporting to direct leaders about status of project activities, actions, tasks; making documentation about completed and closed items
- direct communication with users in case of any system changes
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- At least 2 years experience in IT Support skills
- At least 2 years experience in Finance skills
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge in general IT systems and architecture field
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Basic accounting knowledge