Building Automation Engineer/Architect
Pozíció leírása / Job description
We are looking for Building Automation Engineers/Architects in the newly established team of our global Client.
- To lead the technical product management of one or more physical security or ICS products.
- Be the main point of contact and expect to become the subject matter expert in the product(s). Products include but are not limited to: Schneider’s Struxureware, Siemens Desigo, Schneider Wonderware.
- Liaising with key stakeholders in both the business and the operational support team to ensure the product life-cycle is properly managed.
- Determining and enforcing the product road map, working closely with relevant vendors to ensure that they continue to match the company's vision.
- Evaluate the marketplace for physical security or industrial control system technologies.
- Where commercial products are not available, it is required to develop in-house solutions as well as leveraging existing capability from existing solutions.
- 3rd level technical support
- Writing and publishing designs, test results, best practice, standards for the a global disparate audience, which eventually lead to the certification of products.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
- Strong Windows skills with some knowledge of UNIX
- Ability to package in Windows or UNIX (including Linux)
- Development experience – ability to rapidly take on new languages as necessary
- Good understanding of IT security and information security principles
- CISSP or other certifications are desirable.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Multinational working environment
- Professional challenges
- Opportunity to take part in international projects (mainly offsite)
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a