Worldwide operating nutritional solutions provider company is looking for a BRAND MANAGER, with the following tasks:
- Competitors follow up - monitors market development and competitors KPIs, analyzes competitive activities regularly to identify growth opportunities
- Product follow up - volume, turnover, distribution, consumer Key Performance Indicators
- Recommends new product initiatives
Business Growth Initiatives:
- Product development and follow up
- Development of Design the Packaging
- Identifies, defines, measures and assesses ‘Test and Learn’ opportunities
Customer and Consumer Connection
- Prepares the briefs in close cooperation with colleagues, other departments and external agency
- Tests the communication tools and materials.
- Controls the production – cost, quality, timing.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Product/Brand Marketing management, preferably in a multinational pharmaceutical company.
- Experience with RX products
- University Degree, marketing and preferably medical
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Multinational environment
- Complex tasks
- Wide range of responsibilities
- Room for personal and professional development