Are you a talented Brand Manager?
Have you gained experience in the automotive industry?
Would you like to develop in a newly established, multinational team?
If yes, the following position is available for you!
- Development and tracking of the product life cycle of one or more models
- Planning on pricing and sales strategy
- Setting up new, centralized processes within brand management to enhance the efficiency of daily operations; ie. coordination of adaptation and production of marketing assets (brochures, pricelists), shared stock orders, etc.;
- Introduction of a centralized new car pricing process, with accountability for meeting regional new car profitability objectives;
- Stock planning and optimization;
- Web content management.
- Lay the foundations of the regional level operation for premium car brands
- Primarily in the field of product marketing, with the involvement of country teams collect and analyze local market needs and deliver a regional solution
- Coordination of one colleague’s work
- at least 6 years of relevant experience in the automotive industry
- Fluent English is a must
- Project Management skills to manage a wide range of simultaneous tasks
- Awareness of Passenger Car and Light Commercial Vehicle range as well as direct competitors to each model
- Ability to work with technical issues and documents
- Being part of a dynamic and international team
- Opportunity to develop at an evolving and innovative company