Reed Specialist Recruitment is in partnership with an international FMCG Company.
Reed is supporting in attracting and recruiting marketing professional to their local brand management team.
The Person will support in-market strategic direction for the specified brands and responsible for the development and coordination tasks of the brand strategies execution.
- Develop long and short term strategic plan for the brands
- Create and collect guidelines regarding strategic solutions and ensure achievement of sales, market share, image and profitability goals.
- Market analyze, brand-launch building programs of consumers and trade partners
- Yearly brand and budget planning, emphasising effectiveness and result-orientation
- Providing inputs for brand research, managing product development, launch, communication, promotions.
- Brand, communication and product management based on local consumer insights and global initiatives
- Close cooperation with trade marketing and sales teams (collects their activities inputs)
- Responsible for developing and managing tasks of Sales & Marketing team based on these market information and feedbacks
- To keep result oriented projects - developed, monitored and analysed the results
- Competitors monitoring – brand and consumer analysis
- Supported and managed the trade & consumer marketing activity
- Coordinating brand development projects, monitoring strategic planning process
- Facilitating team-work of multifunctional brand-team (main focus international brand strategy)
- Effective cross-functional liaison to ensure maximized brand strategy implementation.
- P&L responsibilities
- High Education with marketing degree
- 5-8 years in FMCG Marketing, with Brand Management experience
- Fluent English is a must
- Appropriate in all Microsoft applications
- Planning, Organizing and Coordinating skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Negotiation and Persuasion
- Analyzes and problem solving
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- High energy levels
- Assertiveness & Listening
- Project management skills
For further information of the role please contact
REED Specialist Recruitment
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 12. Budapest, Hungary
Tel: + 36 1 88 33 514