Come, work with Medicolink!
We’re hiring good people. This time, we’re looking for a
Bookkeeper – full time,
to our office in Budapest
Medicolink is a Danish-Hungarian company dealing with recruitment of highly specialized health-care professionals from the EU. We provide advertisement, recruitment, training and integration.
We are looking for a colleague in full time, who is a trained and experienced bookkeeper and speaks English fluently. You will be working from our Budapest branch with around 20 colleagues of Danish and Hungarian origin.
You will function as a key figure in our finance department with autonomy and possibility for development.
We offer thorough supervision, salary to match qualifications and a youthful and friendly work environment in an organization willing to listen and striving to learn.
- Bookkeeping and administration for several dental clinics in Denmark
- Preparing monthly and quarterly consolidated reports for the clinics
- Involvement in business optimization cases and profitability calculations
- Monthly reporting and preparation of annual report for the auditor
- Invoicing between mother and daughter company
- Registering invoices
- Writing travel reports & administration of travel invoices and re-invoicing
- Administering payments
- Ad hoc tasks
- You have education and/or relevant work experience within bookkeeping
- You are comfortable working with Excel on an advanced level
- Fluency in English in both written and oral is required
- You are self-driven and responsible for own tasks and deadlines
- You are highly numerate and have strong analytical skills
- NOT required: Danish knowledge or information about Danish tax and accounting system
- Salary that matches your qualifications
- Full time employment
- Open and integrative Scandinavian work environment
Send your CV and a motivational letter in English to the following e-mail address.
We are looking forward to cooperate with you!
Application Deadline: 7th October 2016
We respond to everyone.