Our client is looking for a professional who would be responsible for all AR Invoicing and Billing tasks for a specific cluster or region. The Billing Specialist would be responsible for supporting various finance teams in other account receivables functions.
- Supporting the Billing / AR activities for a particular region
- Timely generation of customer invoices
- Prepare invoice batches
- Maintain invoice reconciliations for revenue billings
- Processing all manual and automatic invoice requests, ensuring these have been approved operationally and by Finance
- Liaise with customers and the company’s staff to resolve queries
- Strict adherence to monthly cut-off deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter
- Managing & Solving customer disputes
- Supporting the OTC management team in liaison with the Controllership group in respect of inter-company reconciliation process, in particular mismatches pertaining to OTC invoicing queries etc.
- Supporting customer’s ad-hoc requests
- Performing other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable / Billing function
- Work closely with sales and finance directors to resolve billing/contract discrepancies
- Working closely with various department, playing an active role during month end close activities
- Preparing weekly and monthly reporting to the direct supervisor
- Driving continuous improvement process
- Assist with other departmental queries – e.g. cash application
- General ad hoc duties / projects as directed by direct Supervisor.
- Provide holiday and sickness cover as necessary
- Support the internal and external auditors, as required.
- Fluent knowledge of English
- At least 1 year of experience in Finance OR Financial degree
- Self-motivator and innovative
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment and meet critical deadlines
- General knowledge of accounting principles
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Strong communication skills - oral, written, interpersonal
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility with work schedule
- Demonstrated the ability to be a team player and possess strong work ethic and integrity
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- ERP knowledge is an advantage
- Previous SSC experience desired
Apply directly to Eszter Virág, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése