- Manage the processing and accurate receipt of business revenues from clients on behalf of the European businesses according to agreed company processes
- Manage the processing and issuing of invoices for business services provided by the fifteen European businesses according to agreed company processes
- Ensure processes and systems correctly account for tax/ VAT on all revenues billed and received.
- Develop and maintain agreed credit policies, ensuring collection processes are adhered to and debt managed with agreed timeframes.
- Liaise with relevant country client service personnel to effect collection of monies outstanding as required
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of billing and collection routines are achieved within required timeframes and appropriate controls are maintained. Resolve queries as necessary.
- Ensure that the accounts receivable section is operated in a “client minded” way, achieving deadlines, company standards, using prescribed systems and methodologies to deliver a quality service to the countries.
- Foster and maintain effective business relationships with client companies to ensure smooth collection.
- Facilitate the annual audit processes with external auditors and or TNC auditors if required.
- Share knowledge and contribute information with peers and local country finance personnel as necessary
- Ensure team members are appropriately trained and provide coaching to ensure they achieve results using appropriate processes, systems and tools.
- Effectively manage the team, motivating them to achieve all key performance indicators and ensure they are appropriately rewarded and recognised for their contribution.
- Effectively manage workload requirements between team members and other SSC teams if necessary in consultation with peer managers.
- We offer the chance to work in a young, dynamic and rapidly expanding organization
- We offer a multicultural work environment where you can practice your language skills on a daily basis and get insight into the field of recruitment
Reed MSS (Multilingual Shared Services)
Tel: +36 1 8833 541
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Apply directly to Lili Dallos for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities. +36 1 88 33 541
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.