On behalf our multinational client we are looking for the right candidate to fulfil the position of:
Big Data Analyst
This is an open position within the Marketing Automation and Analytics team supporting the Global Marketing Operations function. You must be passionate about using data to answer complex questions. You will work cross-functionally to define meaningful success metrics for the marketing operations, use statistical analysis, data and text mining techniques to better understand customer behaviors and optimize business processes.
- Proactive, in-depth analysis and modeling to uncover hidden opportunities; identifying inconsistencies in complex data structures. Process and prepare structured, semi structured and unstructured data for developing predictive/descriptive models.
- Create ad hoc and standard reports to monitor key performance indicators of marketing operations and systems.
- Collaborate with Developer, DBA, Business Analyst and List Management teams on design and implementation of analytics environment and create data driven processes to support the Modern Marketing initiative. Work in close collaboration with the Marketing Automation and Analytics team to develop and implement high business impact analytical initiatives.
- Analyze big data (campaign responses, clickstream, demographic, etc.) in an effort to drive and optimize automated marketing, trigger campaigns, audience management and user experience.
- Proven ability to deal and thrive with multiple imperfect, mixed, varied, and inconsistent data sources; expert knowledge in one or more of the following languages/tools/technologies: Oracle 10g-11g-12c, MySQL, PostgreSQL, T-SQL, SQL, PL/SQL, R, Java, Python, RapidMiner, Weka, Oracle Data Miner. Rattle, SPSS Clementine, SAS Enterprise Miner experience is a plus.
- Experience in one or more of the following: machine learning (regression, classification, common algorithms), graph theories, natural language processing (NLP), text mining, clustering techniques.
- Process/technical documentation skills, ability to develop clean, well-structured and documented code.
- Aptitude for clean and effective visualization of discovered insights.
- Data analytics oriented MOOC (Coursera, edX, Udacity, Khan Academy, etc.) certification, real world experience, B2B Marketing experience, familiarity with main concepts, data elements and metrics of marketing, web, social analytics is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, fluency in English, both spoken and written, are required.
If you are interested, please send your CV with the indication of the position to the following e-mail address:E-mail cím megjelenítése
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.