Big Data Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years work experience in (Big) Data Analytics
- Fluent in English
- Experience with any of these is an advantage: Matlab, Statistics and Machine Learning, Neural Networks, R, Capstone DataPARC, modeFrontier.
- Organize, create and analyze large-scale data sets
- Key initiatives include the design and implementation of dashboards, development of key metrics, scorecards and delivery of self-service analytics.
- Identify competitive advantages
- Determines the potential causes of the problem and devises testing methodologies for validation
- Explain the context of multiple inter-related situations (developing multi-linear regression models), asks searching, probing questions, and solicits expert advice prior to taking action and making recommendations
BASELINE SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Deep understanding of time series analysis and regression analysis
- Ability to tell stories with data
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Project management skills
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.