||Hungary (+36) • Budapest
|Description of position:
||The Bid Support Specialist provides bid management, proposal development and Solution Design & Delivery process transaction execution services, to any Business-approved opportunity supported by the Sales.
||This service includes identification and deployment of other services, document production, bid facilities and technical infrastructure such as local printers. Dependent upon the size, complexity and duration of the engagement, a BSS may perform this role in one of two ways:
•Direct assistance and support to an assigned Bid Manager in the performance of all recognized bid and/or proposal management activities.
•Perform simple process and bid team coordination activities directly,
•Support the delivery of a winning proposal, in line with the Client's and the Compnay's requirements.
Fluent English and Dutch or Norwegian or Swedish or Greek or Russian or Hebrew or French or German or Turkish knowledge is a must.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work in a multi-lingual / cultural environment
• Understanding the implications of different pricing options/methods
• Understanding Business Controls and the bid audit trail
• Applying basic teaming skills to work within teams
• Ability to solve basic problems within own work group and provide an innovative approach to achieve own work group objectives
• Ability to receive & understand basic bid information
• Ability to follow the proposal methodology
||Fluent English and Dutch or Norwegian or Swedish or Greek or Russian or Hebrew or French or German or Turkish
|Short company info:
||Our client is an International Shared Service Center based in Budapest.
||Preferred: Business/Management and at least 1 year experience in Project Management.