A munkáltatóról / About the company
Our Client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we are looking for a Bid Senior Analyst to their Budapest- based business services center.
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
• To provide commercial proposition development for bids and investments of complex opportunities in conjunction with bid teams and pricing analysts.
• To provide input into, and manage implementation of, pricing strategies, processes, models and tools.
• To implement improvements to the trading model.
• To co-ordinate and sometimes lead the negotiation with external & internal clients and provide ongoing evaluation of potential opportunities,
• Working with Deal Architects, bid teams and business management teams as appropriate,
• To identify risks and estimate the cost impact of that risk,
• To help identify mitigation strategies and ensure that the team are focused on resolution or understand implications when negotiating with the client.
• To undertake risk analysis activities
• To own specific commercial responsibilities until contract is awarded
• To lead on commercial novation, due diligence and transition programmes for complex outsourcing opportunities.
• To lead on the development of complex management information solutions for external clients.
• Typically educated to degree level in business management, finance or a legal field, or equivalent job experience.
• At least 4-6 years experience in similar position.
• English language knowledge is a must, another language is an advantage.
• Substantial knowledge in contracts, or commercial experience.
• Effective people management and team leadership skills.
• Knowledge of the regulatory and legal environments.
• Strong risk management and business analysis skills.
Location: Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your CV in MS Word format to Szűts Judit E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!