Job Title: Bid Project Manager (with fluent English)
Job ID: 285138
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
Day to Day Work
Business Enablement Bid Management (BEBM) initiative is to leverage global sourcing resources for executing administrative tasks during the Bid Response Development Process. These tasks are currently being performed by Bid Managers, Sr. Bid Managers and Engagement Team Leads as part of the Bid Response Development Process.
The offshore Bid Project Manager will work in collaboration with and assist the Sr. Bid Manager and/or Engagement Manager on administrative tasks related to the Bid Response Development process.
In accordance with the then current corporate guidelines, the Bid Project Manager is expected to:
- Prepare and assist with providing bid budget requirements in consultation with and inputs from the engagement manager using standard templates during the Bid/No-Bid Approval stage
- Apply for OPA codes for all team members
- Prepare the ERB/DRB Notification in consultation with and inputs from the engagement manager
- Set up and maintain the Risk register with input from Bid Team
- Ensure timely SAR approval materials and ensure the approval meeting takes place on time. Send invitations to the ERB team.
- Plan and manage post bid activity, BAFO, client presentations
- Ensure through Change Management that all changes are documented and approved at the right level
- Prepare the MTEP notification in consultation with and inputs from the engagament manager.
- Establish and own the ‘Team Room' in SharePoint for the bid team to collaborate during the initial proposal development stage
- Update and maintain ‘Team Room' with deliverables and responses received from different Solution Consultants and stakeholders collaborating on the bid response development
- Prepare presentations in consultation with and inputs from the engagement manager when required using standard templates and inputs received from various stakeholders and SME's involved in the bid response development process
- Co-ordinate, organize and communicate all team meetings and calls in consultation with the engagament manager and other Solution Consultants and stakeholders during all stages of the bid response development process
- Schedule Team reviews, advise attendees, chair/participate in meetings, and provide materials
- Arrange Solution reviews, identify approvers and notify them
- Engage & Liaise with ProposalWorks during the bid response development process and ensure timely delivery of bid response documents to the bid management team
- Monitor the quality of the documents being supplied
- And other activities that are time-to-time identified as being responsibility of this role.
The following objectives are within the remit of the role:
- Development of proposals (solicited and unsolicited) which meet the client requirements (delivery, technology, transition and pricing)
- Development and managing of project plans and budgets that accurately represents the project in scope.
- The use of innovation to differentiate the Unisys offer from the competition
- Development of presentation material for external and internal purposes to be presented to internal executive management and external client executives
- Ensure all appropriate reviews are scheduled and all relevant approval is collected during the bid cycle
- Ensure that the risk management process is followed.
- Participating at client presentations, due diligence or any other client interfacing actions as required by the bid cycle
- Compliance with all internal relevant guidelines and policies
- Training of internal and external resources within the key bid management domains covered
- And other objectives as time-to-time defined to be relevant to the role.
Bid Project Management Skills (at least 3 years)
- 3 years of proposal administration/development experience as a team member with IT Outsourcing service providers
- Preferable experience in IT Infrastructure Outsourcing
- Strong business orientation, resilience, co-ordination and collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and project manage activities with ability to deliver on time
- Experienced in working with Management level and Multi-cultural environments
- Prior experience of working in a global environment and willingness to work in UK/Europe, potentially North America time-zones
- Experience of working with MS Office, including MS Project
- Preferably exposure to MS SharePoint as a User, but not mandatory
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Certificates: Prince2 Practitioner or PMP is an advance
Deadline of application submission: 28th January 2015, 12:00pm.