One of the world’s premier Electronics Contract Manufacturer (EMS) serving the fastest segments of the global EMS market. The Company end-to-end manufacturing solutions to large OEMs primarily in the automotive, communications, computing, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical systems, and multimedia markets. The Company is at the forefront of the industry due to its commitment to leading-edge technology, cost effective manufacturing and unparallel customer service.
The Company has the following employment opportunity:
Bid Manager/Quote Manager
- Working within a regional quote team; effectively and efficiently manage PCBA and system integration quotes from the point of understanding customer requirements to presenting a completed quote package back to sales.
- Work with Sales to obtain missing documentation and setting the right expectation.
- Work with commodity team, labor engineers and logistics to determine commit date for quote.
- Identify critical success factors to win a business opportunity and manage them effectively.
- Ensure that Sales understand the quote so that they can effectively present it to the customer.
- Defines needs, clarifies discrepancies and determine the structure of BOM.
- Complete costing information including generation of costed BOM’s, identifying exceptions and assumptions, and documenting all unique costs and issues.
- Ability to work independently with strong analytical skill.
- Bachelors’ degree in business or engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as quoting role.
- Program Management experience is a plus
- Have experience in purchasing or in supply chain
- Have strong Quoting experience
- Strong PC tool skills and business analysis skills are required
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Strong communication skills, including fluent English (written & verbal).
If you are interested please send your English CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése