A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Spanish or Italian speaking Bid Manager.
The Bid Manager supports the company's Global Business Solutions sales organization in the development of customized and standard contracts and proposals.
This requires cooperative collaboration with the sales team and other supporting departments (Procurement, Pricing, Legal, Customer Fulfilment), with the objective to provide completed contractual documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Engage in sales opportunities to deliver proposals, contracts, pricing approvals in assistance to Sellers / Business Partners,
- Understand client requirements and ensure proposal documentation is fully compliant with client specifications and requirements,
- Use appropriate collaborative / business tools and templates and coordinate company's sales team and other supporting departments to produce deliverables according to client’s expectations, within time critical schedules,
- Ensure satisfactory audit and review posture is maintained: through compliance with all relevant aspects of the Solution Design and Delivery process.
- Higher Degree, in Business/Management is an advantage
- Fluency in English AND Italian OR Spanish languages both written and verbal is a must
- At least 1 year experience in Project management is an advantage
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a multi-lingual / multi-cultural environment
- Understanding the implications of different pricing options / methods
- Ability to follow Business Controls and maintain bid audit trail
- Detail orientation with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-spaced environment and work under time constraints
- Willingness to work flexibly, as the role involves occasional shifts and overtime toward quarter-end