Our partner, one of the leading global financial services companies, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management.
The Business Intelligence (BI) Specialist is responsible for the creation, maintenance and administration of the Technology Risk and Control Team’s business intelligence platform that supports the company's Institutional Clients Group. The platform will support reporting across a number of risk and control disciplines, and facilitate cross-discipline analysis and trending based on a variety of dimensions.
Solves real-world business problems by building OLAP (online analytical processing) cubes, applying data mining algorithms, writing queries, and designing reports. Responsibilities range from aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse to designing enterprise-level solutions for very large multidimensional databases.
Reports to Global Manager in New York. Member of a team responsible for creating and maintaining a BI data warehouse with numerous data feeds of various sources that capture data used for IT risk management. This team (not this position) also is responsible for soliciting business requirements, and designing the user interface with various software packages.
- Designing and implementing reports
- Diagnosing reporting issues.
- Higher degree
- Fluent English language skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience as BI Developer – preferably Oracle
- Solid experience with data warehousing
- Good understanding of supporting a complex and distributed technical environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Logical Approach to Problem Solving
- Efficient and Accurate Decision Making
- Exhibit good attention to detail.