Long term thinking has been in the foreground of MagiCom Kft's business strategy. We focus on gaining market share, and we build on the strengths of our high quality human resources. To this end, MagiCom's management committed itself to the HR development standard Investors In People, which helps us to improve our HR process planning and implementation as well as its review, to maximize its benefits for our employees. In January 2007, Magicom Kft was the first Hungarian IT company to receive the Investors in People Standard recognition.
To provide a higher level of service to our business partners, we are looking for an experienced, reliable
BI REPORTING DEVELOPER applicant.
- Analyzing technical feasibility of report generation in the new reporting environment with the potential use of a data warehouse infrastructure
- Planning report development and usage processes in the new reporting environment.
- Planning, prioritizing and migrating already existing BOXI reports to extract data from the new environment
- Gathering business requirements for new reports
- Developing new manually executable and also scheduled and automatically distributed BOXI reports according to the requirements from Oracle ERP and connected data warehouse data sources
- Preparing documentation of the developed reports
- Advising on current BOXI reports (data content, extraction logic, data sources) that are going to be developed on other platforms (e.g. internal Oracle ERP reports)
- Planning and actively participating in report testing
- Transferring report related knowledge to support team
Desired experience for the service provider:
- Technical knowledge of the reporting platform (BOXI)
- Technical knowledge of the BOXI integrated Xcelsius system
- Ability to communicate in Hungarian and English
- Competitive compensation package
- Wide range of free training and exam opportunities
- Multinational environment
Location: near Budapest
Start time: ASAP