|2003-as alakulásunk óta működünk sikeresen a személyzeti tanácsadás piacán, több 1000 interjút tudunk magunk mögött, több 100 jelöltünk karrier álmainak megvalósítását mozdítottuk előre. Büszkék vagyunk, hogy sikereinket a családias hangulat megőrzése mellett értük el, ügyfeleink és jelöltjeink érdekeit mindig szem előtt tartva.|
AMIRE NÁLUNK SZÁMÍTHATSZ
AMIT MI NYÚJTUNK
- Support geographically the sourcing of commodity groups identified to be sourced in Europe manufacturing location. Negotiate, establish and manage supplier contracts and agreements that support plant production requirements and the strategic goals of the Automotive Division.
- Function as part of a team (SQE/Commodity Manager) out of the Ajka Automotive Business unit established (to support long-term automotive manufacturing).
- Oversee sourcing, contracting and manage supply chain related issues in support of Global Automotive requirements.
- Successfully integrate this role as part of a Global Purchasing management network: Americas, Eastern Europe & Asia.
- Oversee the development of structure for automotive purchasing process in the Ajka facility.
- Integrate: Purchasing Management, Site procurement, Global Supply chain initiatives (SPP/Automotive Supplier Portal) and networked sourcing at the Ajka facility.
- Define and redefine the supply base (i.e. selects suppliers) based on measured, customer, and competitive inputs to ensure the Company has the right suppliers furnishing the right items at the right time.
- Conduct item based and other audits or reviews (for approval or denial) of supplier facilities, processes, control plans, submissions, and performance-based issues.
- Initiate and administer agreements that strengthen the company's negotiating position and financial results and enhance the company's legal position.
- Assists in developing a closely-knit supply chain team facilitating key team member's growth as well as providing leadership in supply chain management, strategic planning, vision, and supply chain results.
- Assist in developing simple and clear measures to keep everyone focused on results and is the driving force in identifying opportunities directed at achieving the most cost effective material cost in the industry.
- Utilize mechanisms that make our business attractive to suppliers.Takes full advantage of overall company corporate business volumes and encourages suppliers to bring us their best ideas for improvement first.
- Ensure the company takes a global view in all supply chain endeavors to support domination of our markets wherever possible.
- Assist in promoting and supporting the company's image to all supply chain members, local and state communities, and professional organizations.
- Maintain compliance to current ISO/TS standards and customer specific requirements as applicable.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Supply Chain or Purchasing.
- 1-3 years of management/leadership experience
- Automotive experience is preferred
- Blueprint reading.
- SAP knowledge is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills
- German knowledge is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of contract law.
Get Work Trend Kft. 1023 Budapest, Árpád fejedelem útja 31.
TERÜLETI IRODÁINK: Kecskemét • Körösladány • Mátészalka • Miskolc • Nyírbátor • Szerencs • Tatabánya