We are looking for a
BCI HR Business Partner
to the IS IT team
We are looking for an HR generalist who demonstrated ability to achieve results in an HR managerial function in an matrix industrial organization. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to be a part of a newly formed business unit and contribute to defining and supporting its strategic People agenda.
- The position owner operates in a global environment and interacts with all levels in the organiation. To achieve its objectives the role closely networks with the Business Unit and Group Business Unit HR organizations as well as the Corporate Centers of expertise and Shared Services globally.
- The incumbent provides HR business partner services to various support functions globally directly or through local HR support. He/She coordinates the Corporate and BU initiatives and aligns the HR services and priorities to the business strategies for those groups. He/She provides the full range of HR generalist support services which include without being restricted to: organization assessments, workforce planning, budgeting, recruitment, compensation & budgeting, performance management, talent management, employee engagement and development.
- The incumbent closely works with the BCI HR Director, the Talent Management Centers of Expertise, the BCI and GRP HR Teams to develop, manage and execute on the BU Performance and Talent management strategies. He/She coordinates the deployment of the core processes and related initiatives across the Business Unit globally promoting a performance differentiation culture.
- The position may contribute to or lead projects related to various HR areas of expertise as needed and opportunities arise.
- Preference will be given to native English speakers – second language a plus (German, Hungarian, Cantonese)
- 3-5 years experienced HR Manager ideally in an international matrix organization
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and HR consultancy skills
- Desired educational level: 3 – 4 University degree in HR or Business Administration
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.