The department is responsible for implementation of credit risk MIS projects, creation and further enhancements of required global and regional credit risk reports.
Credit MIS reporting is used across the organization to monitor and evaluate portfolio risk performance and fulfil its regulatory reporting requirements.
The job holder will ensure the execution of all regular / ad-hoc feeds for Global RRTS platform in an accurate and timely manner.
The job holder will be required to proactively design, develop and enhance data feeds for Global RRTS platform.
The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that reporting produced by Global RRTS platform complies with Global Consumer Credit and Fraud Risk Policy and local legal and regulatory requirements.
• Work with key global, regional and country stakeholders to plan, map, develop and generate required credit reporting data sets for Global RRTS platform.
• Streamline and automate credit risk reporting to ensure timely and accurate generation of reporting outputs by required due dates.
• Work closely with countries to develop and implement any new reporting requirements on Global RRTS or other credit risk platform.
• Assist in planning and prioritization of Global RRTS requirements across all consumer credit products.
• Responsible for keeping up to date with Industry standards and techniques. Make recommendations to Senior Management on software use in order to optimize efficient MIS production.
• Ensuring that all procedural documentation and controls are in place and updated where necessary, including program narratives.
• Provide technical assistance to other members of the team, and eventually act as full back up for other MIS function, in the effort to enhance and automate feeds / data sets for Global RRTS and other risk reporting platforms.
• Support Global RRTS reporting by producing monthly feeds and investigate / resolve identified data quality issues.
• Responsible for escalating any issues to management’s attention.
• Graduate level education or demonstrated relevant experience
• Minimum of 4 -6 years of MIS / Credit Risk / BI development
• Understanding of business financial performance drivers and the impacts of credit performance on business results
• Good understanding of Consumer Lending products
• Understanding of US regulatory reporting requirements (BASEL, CCAR, FDIC, …)
• Demonstrated ability to develop / implement robust reporting platforms or solutions.
• Ability to define appropriate design for the reporting output based on business user inputs
• Expertise with MS Office
• Proficiency in data modelling
• Fluent English is a must
• Be part of a dynamic and professional team in a friendly and modern working environment
• Attractive compensation package
• Long-term opportunities for further professional development