WHO ARE WE?
eMAG as part of Naspers group is one of the biggest online retailer in the region, and is the fastest growing one in Hungary, overachieving market growth threefold in 2016. eMAG was established 15 years ago, and soon it became a multinational company, operating in 4 countries (Hungary, Poland, Bulgaria & Romania). In Hungary we are offering 600’000 products from over 8’500 brands, with above 200 employees locally, and with clear strategy to become Nr1 through providing quality service and user experience to its customers supported by best in class marketing activities.
B2B Procurement Specialist
PURPOSE AND ROLE
The position’s purpose is to increase revenue by acting as a professional supplier and advisor to the corporate sales team in the design of medium and big scale technology procurement projects in medium to large size corporate assignments. Your role will be to be responsible for the execution of price negotiations and contractual discussions with local suppliers in relation to IT, consumer electronics & household appliances locally for all eMAG corporate entities as well as be in regular interaction with internal stakeholders.
- Acts as a technical expert and advisor regarding customers’ IT Infrastructure environments and related best procurement solutions
- Drive procurement activities in the IT area, consumer electronics and household appliances by own initiatives and together with the Product Managers in eMAG Commercial Department
- Manage end-to-end sourcing process from the offer requests through supplier selection and price negotiation to contracting discussions
- Contribute to the development of the sourcing strategy for eMAG Corporate Sales in line with the local supply chain management’s category strategy
- Daily management of eMAG suppliers and optimisation of supplier performance
- Deliver effective category reports
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in sourcing/procurement OR in IT related project management
- Preferably strong background in Information Technology or procurement of consumer electronics
- Good command of English, both spoken and written
- Commercial or e-commerce experience
- Proven track record in applying strategic sourcing methodology
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Result and solution oriented attitude
- Competitive salary package
- Attractive additional benefits policy
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- The opportunity to work in a pleasant and friendly team, and also a highly professional environment where you will have the chance to learn on a daily basis, and develop your career.