Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program- and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
About the ERP Implementation Project
Sapa has gone through significant growth over the past decade via acquisitions. This process has resulted in a very heterogeneous ERP environment. As a response to these opportunities Sapa Group Board of Directors has approved a Global Strategic ERP Consolidation Program, called AXPRES. AXPRES, targets to implement Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 globally. This vast effort generates new vacancies for ERP experts within Sapa’s Shared Services organization.
Purpose of AX Developer role
The role covers technical development work on Dynamics AX (DAX) area. He/she is responsible for the qualified and timely delivery of development work. The individual is part of projects conducted on AX area as well as provides development support for existing applications and solutions in Dynamics AX.
- Design and develop Sapa’s custom solutions based on MS Dynamics AX 2012
- Execute project and support work on Dynamics AX development area
- Add functions, perform enhancements, establish integrations, write complex reports
- Hand over deliverables aiming to high customer satisfaction
- Provide efficient and qualified Dynamics AX development support according to the established processes and procedures
- Stabilize, improve and enhance solutions and products at Dynamics AX area
- Specify and document solution
- 2+ years of Microsoft Dynamics AX2009 or AX2012 development experience is a must
- Deep knowledge in SQL, TSQL
- Advanced X++ skills
- Advanced Visual Studio
- Knowledge of SQL Server and SSRS
- Oversees major functions and features in AX
- Fluent English
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button. Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.