The Autotest Engineer will develop test solution and automation systems integrating hardware and software. He will also run automatic and manual testing process as well, reduce risk and driving standardization.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related computer field
- 2 years experience in software development
- Software development cycle and automated testing experience
- Experience in object oriented design methodology and various programming languages, preferrably Java
- Experience with scripting languages
- Basic understanding and knowledge of test driven development concepts
- Experience using software debugging tools; emulators, debuggers, etc.
- Fluent English knowledge
- Experience in software platform, advanced applications, user-interface design and/or systems engineering
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience in automated testing and unit testing