CTDI is the largest independent repair and logistics services provider for network infrastructure in Europe. CTDI provides domestic and international one-stop services for carriers and manufacturers. For further information, go to www.ctdi.eu.
Currently we are looking for
Automotive Quality System Engineer
- Performs the tasks according to Automotive Quality Management system and makes proposal for its improvement, especially in adherence to customer requirements
- Leads projects in order to deploy Automotive Quality Strategy
- Ensure compliance of the program / automotive operations with effective audit & monitoring system, operational reviews
- Communicates with customers regarding quality related issues, handles customer claims, CARs and improves customer satisfaction
- Communicates with Suppliers regarding quality related issues, SCARs / claim process and improves supplier performance
- Supports Cross Functional Team with customer / supplier interfaces as necessary on quality related issues
- Suggests and debates alternative methods and procedures in solving problems.
- Initiates corrective action requests as needed and tracks to satisfactory completion
- Actively participate in New Program/Project Introduction
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation of semi-finished and finished products or regulation for incoming inspection, handling of non-conforming materials or supplier quality related procedures, etc.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities
- Assures data availability and integrity for all quality related data. Consolidates and reports quality results
- Visits/audits and confers with suppliers to obtain information related to supply quality and standards
- Deputize Operational Quality Manager and Branch Quality Manager in Automotive Quality area
- Responsible for customer and internal audits, coordinates corrective actions to solve the reported issues
- Investigation and identification of system failure, critical control points and preventive measures
- Analyse risk factors, monitor corrective actions and improvements;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience and training.
- Typically requires more than 2 years of work experience in automotive environment.
- Deep understanding of quality improvement techniques and tools (FMEA, Control plan, 5-Why analysis, Fishbone)
- Experience in automotive concepts (APQP, PPAP etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers/suppliers in English, German is an advantage
- Minimum ISO TS 16949 internal auditor certification, VDA 6.3 experience is an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- International working environment.
- Energetic, youthful group.
- Budapest, XVIII. district.
To apply, please send your English and Hungarian CV to the following e-mail address.