Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruit and maintain high-caliber work force for QA function for the workcell.
- Work with all levels in the workcell and supporting functions to improve product quality performance with ultimate goal of Zero Defect. Ensure all levels of the organization focused on providing the customer with defect-free product and customer satisfaction.
- Drive to conclusion all action items assigned to the workcell and team members and other supporting functions.
- Understands and drives regulatory and compliance certifications as appropriate (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949).
- Manages both internal and external customer audits
- Provide guidance and expectations for Quality Strategic Planning Process. Plan, review, develop Workcell Quality strategy, roadmap, targets and KPIs. Provides regular updates to BUM, WCM, and Assistant Operations Manager on the execution of the strategy. Direct reports to Automotve workcell manager and to functional Quality Manager.
- Supervising new customer, product introduction process through NPIs, APQPs projects.
- Able to lead and coach all Quality Engineering personnel to enable independence and ownership of their efforts. Encourages talent management (develop, motivate, and lead direct reports, support and coaching).
- Develop, motivate and lead all team members to perform to their full potential, providing direct and timely feedback in formal and informal media, on all issue pertaining to product quality.
- Monitor and evaluate the level of QEs’ involvement and success on all activities pertaining to product quality improvement; and their contribution towards the continuous improvement of process yields and efficiencies. Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management. Supervising CAPA Assesses the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by the workcells.
- Evaluate and schedule training programs and/or seminar for the Quality Engineering team and other functions that required the appropriate knowledge for product quality improvement.
- Maintain positive employee relations with encouragement of company’s open-door policy, suggestion box, participation in status and team meetings, and interactive one-on-one communication.
- Foster good morale, a proactive and positive culture, and maximize the opportunity for personal growth within the workcell QA Team.
- Ensure the responsibility and accountability are very clear; communicate calmly, but clearly, on areas that need improvement. Instill a continuous improvement mentality in all functions within the workcell.
- Review all relevant policies and procedures with direct reports and within the workcell (related to product quality) regarding the specific application to their assignments. Ensure each individual comprehend, as well as providing them ongoing support to ensure compliance.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years of working experience in the Quality related field
- Proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to the QA function
- At least 7 years in Automotive Industry (experience with ISO/TS 16949, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, FMEA)
- At least 5 years of working experience in the Electronic Industry with technical knowledge
- Experience managing others, strong leadership skills, at least 3 years experience in leaders role
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written media
- Good sense of communication with high level requirement customers (German or Japanese customer is a must)
- Lean and SixSigma Experience
- Project management skill
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus up to
- Company car plus MOL fuel card
- Hot meal allowance
- Free dental care
- Free use of swimming pool, soccer and basketball fields. Other sporting opportunities on a discounted price
If you are interested in this opportunity please forward your professional CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése.