If you are looking for a new workplace where you can challange yourself, and your hardwork is fully appreciated, Flextronics is waiting for you. Our company is a leading provider of electronics products/services into sectors – automotive, computing, industrial, infrastructure, medical, mobile & consumer - that rely on high-tech electronics. Design, build, service, logistics and SRMA activities provide wide scope of service for our business partners, as our slogan says:
Flextronics International Kft., Sárvár site is searching for talented candidates for position detailed below:
Your Responsibilities will be to
- Work with all levels in the organization and supporting functions to improve product quality performance with ultimate goal of Zero Defect. Ensure all levels of the organization focused on providing the customer with defect-free product and customer satisfaction.
- Drive to conclusion all action items assigned to the team members and other supporting functions.
- Understands and drives regulatory and compliance certifications as appropriate (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949).
- Manages both internal and external customer audits
- Provide guidance and expectations for Quality Strategic Planning Process. Plan, review, develop quality strategy, roadmap, targets and KPIs.
- Supervising new customer, product introduction process through NPIs, APQPs projects.
- Able to lead and coach all Quality Engineering personnel to enable independence and ownership of their efforts. Encourages talent management (develop, motivate, and lead direct reports, support and coaching).
- Ensure the responsibility and accountability are very clear; communicate calmly, but clearly, on areas that need improvement. Instill a continuous improvement mentality in all functions within the organization.
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers;
- Review all relevant policies and procedures with direct reports and within the organization related to product quality
Our requirements towards you
- At least 5 years of working experience in Automotive Quality Industry (experience with ISO/TS 16949, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, FMEA)
- Experience managing others, strong leadership skills, at least 3 years’ experience in leaders role
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written
- Good sense of communication with high level requirement customers
- Lean and SixSigma Experience
- Plastics manufacturing experience is beneficial
How to apply/contact information
If you are interested in the role above, please send your resume both in Hungarian and English to this Job: E-mail cím megjelenítése
|Gyártás / Termelés, Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás, Elektronika / Telekommunikáció, Mérnök / Műszaki|