Our client is one of the largest automakers in the world.
We are looking for a
Automation Test Engineer
to join their team.
Location: Near Budapest, Hungary
- Development and implementation of Business User Acceptance Test scripts for the Java based business software.
- Provide business input into the specification requirements for software functionality changes.
- Track and report progress in work streams associated with support for implementation of software functionality changes and fixes delivered by I.T under AGILE and WATERFALL based project delivery methods.
- Liaising with operational colleagues and section management in both the business and IT teams across countries, to verify the business requirements of planned software changes and how best to deliver & test them.
- Assessing and ensuring that all software changes have business tests developed and completed for them to validate the robustness of the software product.
- Min. 1 year software testing experience
- Qualified background in software user acceptance testing or other similar concentration.
- High level English (written / spoken, part of the interview will be conducted in English).
- Good general PC skills, knowledge of MS-Excel, HP Quality Centre, Rally & Oracle SQL Developer is an advantage.
- Experience in delivery of application change via AGILE project delivery method is an advantage.
- Accuracy, attention to detail.
- Able to develop and implement innovative ideas.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Good analytical skills.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV in English to E-mail cím megjelenítése