Automation support for Facilities, Utilities and Equipment across the site.
Automation Compliance and adherance to GAMP5 and 21 CFR Part 11 + Automation Safety Systems.
Technical input to Projects and Investment as the Automation SME and in some cases as Project Manager.
Department: Engineering and Maintenance Sub-division
- Automation Engineering degree.
- 3 years’ experience in pharma related engineering and capital project activities.
- English knowledge at business proficiency level.
- Microsoft Office fluency. PLC Programing proficiency (preferably Siemens, Omron and ABB). SCADA systems hardware and software experience (preferably WinCC or IFIX)
- Problem solving skills, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- GAMP5 knowledge and experience.
- AutoCAD knowledge.
What we offer:
- Stable multinational environment.
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Professional development and training opportunities.
- High-tech work environment and dynamic team spirit.