Automated Manufacturing Project Engineer
- product and process development and innovation
- familiarity with many different aspects of the manufacturing process (quoting, launch, price
- negotiation, manufacturing process, project management etc.)
- capability and susceptibility to work on the floor
- participation in new projects
- production support
- proven experience in automation and process debugging in manufacturing field
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, manufacturing or plastics)
- analytical and strategic thinking, systematical work, strong communication skills, innovative and team player personality
- negotiation level of English language
- project management mindset/skills
- responsible personality who is strong in decision making
- willingness to learn and improve yourself constantly
What we offer:
- attractive compensation package
- long-term development opportunities
Place of work:
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button.
Or send your CV in MS Word format to our email address.
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.