REF: MT 9765/16
Our client in Malta is a company operating within the transport industry. They are seeking the services of an Auto Mechanic to join their team.
As an Auto Mechanic you will be responsible for
- carrying out regular maintenance, repair, and overhaul on defective bus systems.
- This will involve performing regular safety inspections, routine maintenance to keep the vehicle in good working order and attending to emergency roadside assistance and repairs when necessary.
The working hours are on shift basis (8 hours) and include night duties on a roster basis.
The successful candidate will
- hold a MQF Level of education, coupled with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge in the maintenance and repair of industrial vehicles will be considered an asset.
- You will be flexible, organized and adaptable with a positive energetic attitude.
- Being able to manage stressful situations and having excellent problem solving skills are essential for this role.
- You will have the ability to work well in a team and meet targets.
- You will be focused on the job to ensure it is completed to the highest quality and standards.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, while Maltese would be an asset.
To apply send your CV to the e-mail address below.