- Do you have dreams of working for a successful global organization?
- Are you attracted by continuous training options and excellent career opportunities?
- Are you interested in being the newest member of a growing Business Service Center in Debrecen?
Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence, for which we look for Audio Conference Coordinator to their Debrecen-based business services center.
Join their growing team as a Audio conference coordinator!
- Organize and manage various call events (conference calls, web presentations, sub-conferences, stc.)
- Provide support for clients in noise and other technical issues(basic troubleshooting)
- Manages call flow, ensuring correct call placement to meet requirements
- Provide call informations to clients
- Maintain superior level of soft and technical skills
- Manage higher-level customer interactions
- Administrative responsibilities include generating service tickets and filtering escalations
- Fluent English is mandatory
- High school diploma, or eguivalent required, college degre preferred
- At least 1 year previous professional/customer service experience but also fresh graduates are welcome
- Strong computer skills
- Great attention to detail, ability to multi-task and higher-level customer interactions
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Personal accountability
- Proactive and dynamic personality
- Able to work in shifts! (7x24)
- Good Salary and Benefits package
- Open and youthful atmosphere
- Stable multinational background and growing organization
- Modern work environment and IT infrastructure
- Soft and technical skills trainings and internal talent management program