Flowserve is looking for an
Associate AP Accountant
who will be based in Debrecen, Hungary, and will be part of the start-up of a Shared Service Center for our $4.5B global U.S.-based company. As part of our long-term vision for the Flowserve Shared Service Model, the Debrecen facility may potentially accommodate up to 400 employees over the next 3-5 years. This center will serve the North American and EMEA regions. Scope of work of the center will be Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Record to Report and other functions. The Accounts Payable group is expected to grow to around 100 people.
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Process vendor payment
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare reconciliation and analysis of payments
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve payment issues
- Correspond with vendors procurement and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing
- Bachelor's Degree required, finance degree or Business degree preferred
- 0-3 years accounts payable or general accounting experience
- Prior knowledge of accounts payable.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures a plus.
- Experience using Payables software.
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Precise and cautions attitude
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships with partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 5%
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Főkönyvelő, Könyvelő, Szállítófolyószámla könyvelő
|Minimális tapasztalat||Tapasztalat nem szükséges|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|
|Elvárt nyelvtudás||Angol, Spanyol|