The Embassy of Japan in Hungary is seeking for a new
for the Consular Section.
Details are shown as follows:
1. Qualification Required:
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Hungarian nationality or Hungarian permanent resident status
- Basic PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Good communication skills
- Exact, careful, patient and persistent personality in delicate and complicated works, responsible, flexible and open-minded personality.
2. Job Description:
Supporting Consular Section in administrative and secretarial works such as:
- Customer service (over-the-counter work) (handling passports, family registers, certificates, registrations, visas, supporting Japanese national)
- Conducting surveys, questionnaires related to the Consular Section
- Managing the Consular Section’s documents
- Other jobs related to the Consular Section: e.g. coordinating appointments and interpreting, receiving visitors and screening inquiries by phone and E-mails, supporting help needed Japanese national
The applicant is required to submit a resume to the Embassy via E-mail to the e-mail address below by Friday, February 5, 2016.
The resume must be written in English or Japanese with a photo attached (no specific requirements on its format).
Please, note that the resumes will not be returned.
4. Selection Process:
- First screening: screening of the resumes
- Second screening: interview and practical test
- Third screening: interview
Only successful applicants of the first screening will be contacted.