Job Description Summary:
The Office Assistant Intern will provide administrative and office support for a team of 2 staff. Administrative support includes creating and maintaining databases, researching and compiling data, proofreading and editing publications, event planning projects, website updates, and other projects as assigned.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties of this role are inclusive of, but not limited to the following:
- Create and maintain databases, including receiving registrations and managing databases for events and groups;
- Research and compile data: News stories, contact information, and other related records;
- Creating and editing publications, agendas, and event invitations;
- Process incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Answer calls and directing inquiries to the appropriate staff member;
- Making copies and collating documents;
- As directed, other office support functions including website updates, compiling and formatting ABAC briefing materials, prepare shipments and mailings;
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Active student status at economic area
- Fluent English and Hungarian knowledge
- This position requires multi-tasking skills and the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required
- Attention to detail is vital
- Demonstrated agility to shift direction in response to changing work situations is critical
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel is required.
- Working hours: 30 hours/week