Assistant Store Manager
Not just for special occasions, jewellery makes occasions special!
Our prestigious multinational partner operating in premium fashion Retail sector unites world-famous designer labels under one roof with a retail concept unlike any other.
Restart your career with the launch of this revolutionary brand. Looking for freedom, deep insights, and plenty of responsibility? Then apply now to be a part of their team.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
FULL TIME – START TODAY!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
• A unique selection of hand-picked luxury fashion jewellery pieces
• An exciting workplace in a young team with flat hierarchies
• Above-average salary combined with fair achievement-based bonus scheme
• New and exciting challenges every day
• Interesting development possibilities and a range of different career options
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU?
• You enjoy engaging with people and jewellery
• You demonstrate joy and passion in giving advice and in sales
• Stylish appearance, positive energy and good manners
• Flexibility and ability to work in a team
• Solution-oriented thinking and actions
• Self-sufficient working habits
• Education or previous initial experience in retail sales in managerial position, ideally in the premium retail sector
• Fluent English knowledge besides native Hungarian
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your English CV, or call us now.