Tasks and responsibilities
• Organize the daily work schedule of the Group Corporate
• Communications VP and provide the necessary information & documents to the daily work and meetings.
• Manage the VP office, including administration tasks.
• Provide administrative support to the Group Corporate
• Communications managers and employees.
• Prepare, handle, submit and record incoming and outgoing documents, contracts, invoices, etc.
• Provide daily support in ordering and managing office supply
• University or college degree
• Previous professional experience in assistant position in daily support of executive managers
• Working experience in multinational environment.
• Outstanding organization skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, proactive and result-oriented personality.
• Fluent in English (verbal and written).
• Knowledge of MS Office applications
German language knowledge is an advantage.